BezpiecznaCiaza112023

If You Think You're Too Broke to Start a Business, Think Again

2 lata 16 godzin temu #1070807 przez Ferdinands
You can afford to start a startup, you just can't afford to start the one you're envisioning with your promotion/user acquisition plan. But there are plenty of startups that have launched with little to no money or investment. You're just stuck on a particular idea and mindset.

I launched Mediakix is 2011 with $100 - just the cost to file the paperwork to register it as an LLC. We're now a multi-million dollar company and growing fantastically well. We were the first of our kind, an influencer marketing company before anyone was really thinking about influencer marketing. The reason I could start the company with only $100 is because there were no overhead costs, and I went out and got my first paying customer right away.

Prosimy zaloguj się lub zarejestruj się na forum się, aby dołączyć do rozmowy.

1 rok 11 miesiąc temu #1070808 przez sonyagregs
Nice to see that. Useful.

1 rok 4 miesiąc temu #1071634 przez elizabetronny
Business process software is very important. The introduction of modern digital development is an integral part of any modern company. So I also want to recommend you a cool service that can help you optimize your logistics. This site distancematrix.ai/blog/travelling-salesman-problem details this product. This is a very relevant development in the context of ever-increasing energy resources. This will also help improve your service

Moderatorzy: kasiorailona
Reklama

Bestsellery

• Koszulka Regularna mama

Regularna mama

• Koszulka Brioko baby

Brioko Baby

• Dzienniczek ciąży

Dzienniczek ciąży

• Dzienniczek żywienia dziecka

Dzienniczek żywienia

• Dzienniczek żywienia maluszka